Aqua Metals: Creating a Safe, Sustainable Energy Future
Aqua Metals is the only company that has produced a commercially proven sustainable, closed-loop metal recycling process that is capable of producing the world’s purest metals.
Our Innovation Center is developing the cleanest metals recycling technologies that are better for the environment, economically competitive and safe for workers.
Lithium Ion: Powering the New Energy Era
Aqua Metals is applying its commercialized clean, water-based recycling technology principles to develop the cleanest and most cost-efficient recycling solution for lithium-ion batteries.
Our process will produce higher quality products at a lower operating cost without the damaging effects of furnaces and greenhouse emissions.
Proven Technology with Lead Recycling
Aqua Metals’ patented and commercially proven AquaRefining technology is a cleaner and more cost-efficient lead recovery and recycling process.
This room-temperature, closed loop, water-based process is fundamentally nonpolluting, cost-efficient and produces the purest lead ever made from a recycling technique. The first licensed AquaRefinery is being established in Taiwan, one of the fastest growing lead-recycling regions.
- Aqua Metals Appoints David Kanen to Board of Directors August 1, 2022
- Aqua Metals Appoints Dave McMurtry as Chief Business Officer July 27, 2022
- Aqua Metals Advances Key Strategic Initiatives During Second Quarter 2022 July 21, 2022
- Aqua Metals and Dragonfly Announce LOI to Supply Lithium Hydroxide to Dragonfly Energy in Ongoing Development of Solid-State Li-ion Batteries July 21, 2022
- Aqua Metals Announces Date for Second Quarter Financial Results July 14, 2022
- Metals Recycling Innovator Aqua Metals Plates High Purity Cobalt June 13, 2022
- Aqua Metals Announces Q1 2022 Results April 28, 2022
- Aqua Metals Produces High Purity Nickel in Metal Form at its Innovation Center April 28, 2022
- Aqua Metals Announces Date for First Quarter Financial Results April 20, 2022
- Aqua Metals Announces 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders April 7, 2022
IN THE NEWS
TECHCRUNCH — Automakers and suppliers, keen to fortify an EV supply chain and avoid raw materials shortages, are turning to a domain once overlooked: battery
EV PULSE — With smooth, seamless power, dramatically fewer moving parts and zero tailpipe emissions, electric vehicles offer a host of benefits over internal combustion-powered cars