Aqua Metals: Creating a Safe, Sustainable Energy Future
Aqua Metals is the only company that has produced a commercially proven sustainable, closed-loop metal recycling process that is capable of producing the world’s purest metals.
Our Innovation Center is developing the cleanest metals recycling technologies that are better for the environment, economically competitive and safe for workers.
Lithium Ion: Powering the New Energy Era
Aqua Metals is applying its commercialized clean, water-based recycling technology principles to develop the cleanest and most cost-efficient recycling solution for lithium-ion batteries.
Our process will produce higher quality products at a lower operating cost without the damaging effects of furnaces and greenhouse emissions.
Proven Technology with Lead Recycling
Aqua Metals’ patented and commercially proven AquaRefining technology is a cleaner and more cost-efficient lead recovery and recycling process.
This room-temperature, closed loop, water-based process is fundamentally nonpolluting, cost-efficient and produces the purest lead ever made from a recycling technique. The first licensed AquaRefinery is being established in Taiwan, one of the fastest growing lead-recycling regions.
- Aqua Metals Selects Tahoe-Reno for Commercial Lithium Battery Recycling Campus January 18, 2023
- Aqua Metals Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Listing Requirements January 17, 2023
- Aqua Metals Electroplates First Critical Battery Metal from Lithium Battery Black Mass at Li AquaRefining™ Pilot January 11, 2023
- Aqua Metals Completes Lithium Battery AquaRefining™ Pilot Installation and Commences Operations December 21, 2022
- Aqua Metals Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences November 17, 2022
- Aqua Metals Reports Strengthened Balance Sheet, Continued Operational Progress, During Third Quarter of 2022 November 3, 2022
- Aqua Metals Receives $2 Million Deposit from LiNiCo for Aqua Metals’ Recycling Facility at the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center October 26, 2022
- Initial Testing of Aqua Metals’ Li AquaRefining Shows Potential for More Than 95% Reduction in Carbon Footprint Over Other Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Methods October 25, 2022
- Aqua Metals to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Host Investor Conference Call on November 3, 2022 October 20, 2022
- Aqua Metals to Present at the LD Micro Main Event Investor Conference in Los Angeles October 17, 2022
IN THE NEWS
FORBES – Current Climate: Solar Power From Space, Tesla Misses Expectations And New EVs For 2023
RECYCLING TODAY – Aqua Metals begins operations at Nevada LIB recycling facility
WASTE360 – Aqua Metals Completes Lithium Battery AquaRefining Pilot Installation