Aqua Metals: Creating a Safe, Sustainable Energy Future
Aqua Metals is the only company that has produced a commercially proven sustainable, closed-loop metal recycling process that is capable of producing the world’s purest metals.
Our Innovation Center is developing the cleanest metals recycling technologies that are better for the environment, economically competitive and safe for workers.
Lithium Ion: Powering the New Energy Era
Aqua Metals is applying its commercialized clean, water-based recycling technology principles to develop the cleanest and most cost-efficient recycling solution for lithium-ion batteries.
Our process will produce higher quality products at a lower operating cost without the damaging effects of furnaces and greenhouse emissions.
Proven Technology with Lead Recycling
Aqua Metals’ patented and commercially proven AquaRefining technology is a cleaner and more cost-efficient lead recovery and recycling process.
This room-temperature, closed loop, water-based process is fundamentally nonpolluting, cost-efficient and produces the purest lead ever made from a recycling technique. The first licensed AquaRefinery is being established in Taiwan, one of the fastest growing lead-recycling regions.
- Metals Recycling Innovator Aqua Metals Plates High Purity Cobalt June 13, 2022
- Aqua Metals Announces Q1 2022 Results April 28, 2022
- Aqua Metals Produces High Purity Nickel in Metal Form at its Innovation Center April 28, 2022
- Aqua Metals Announces Date for First Quarter Financial Results April 20, 2022
- Aqua Metals Announces 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders April 7, 2022
- Aqua Metals Announces Changes to its Board of Directors March 30, 2022
- Aqua Metals CEO, Steve Cotton to Participate in a Water Tower Research Fireside Chat on Wednesday, March 30th, 2022 March 28, 2022
- Aqua Metals Recovers High-Purity Copper from Lithium-ion Battery Black Mass Using Sustainable and Economical Metals Recycling Process March 22, 2022
- Aqua Metals Management to Participate in Energy Transition Call Series Hosted by UBS March 21, 2022
- Aqua Metals Produces First Lithium from Spent Batteries, Achieving Key Step in its Novel Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Technology March 1, 2022
IN THE NEWS
By Andrea Hotter | Special Correspondent | FASTMARKETS Lead-acid batteries (LABs) will continue to coexist with their lithium-ion counterparts for the time being, although
RENO GAZETTE JOURNAL — Aqua Metals also announces new headquarters for its management and business development team in Reno.
RECYCLING TODAY — Nevada-based Aqua Metals Inc. says it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with Taiwan-based ACME Metal Enterprise Co. Ltd. to deploy