Aqua Metals: Creating a Safe, Sustainable Energy Future
Aqua Metals is the only company that has produced a commercially proven sustainable, closed-loop metal recycling process that is capable of producing the world’s purest metals.
Our Innovation Center is developing the cleanest metals recycling technologies that are better for the environment, economically competitive and safe for workers.
Lithium Ion: Powering the New Energy Era
Aqua Metals is applying its commercialized clean, water-based recycling technology principles to develop the cleanest and most cost-efficient recycling solution for lithium-ion batteries.
Our process will produce higher quality products at a lower operating cost without the damaging effects of furnaces and greenhouse emissions.
Proven Technology with Lead Recycling
Aqua Metals’ patented and commercially proven AquaRefining technology is a cleaner and more cost-efficient lead recovery and recycling process.
This room-temperature, closed loop, water-based process is fundamentally nonpolluting, cost-efficient and produces the purest lead ever made from a recycling technique. The first licensed AquaRefinery is being established in Taiwan, one of the fastest growing lead-recycling regions.
- Aqua Metals to Present at the Credit Suisse Climate Technology Start-Up Forum – December 6th and 7th November 23, 2021
- Aqua Metals CEO, Steve Cotton to Participate in a Water Tower Research Fireside Chat on Wednesday, November 10, 2021, at 2:00 PM EDT November 8, 2021
- Aqua Metals Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results November 4, 2021
- Aqua Metals and LINICO Sign Collaboration Agreement for Clean Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Technology Development November 4, 2021
- Aqua Metals Announces Schedule for Third Quarter Financial Results October 28, 2021
- Aqua Metals to Host Investor Webcast Focused on Li-Ion and Lead Acid Battery Recycling on October 27, 2021 October 14, 2021
- Aqua Metals Establishes Innovation Center to Accelerate Development of Cleanest and Most Cost Competitive Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Solution September 27, 2021
- Aqua Metals to Present at the 23rd Annual H. C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference - September 13-15, 2021 September 7, 2021
- Aqua Metals Announces Successful Completion of 3rd Generation Aqualyzer August 3, 2021
- Aqua Metals Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results July 29, 2021
IN THE NEWS
RENO GAZETTE JOURNAL — Aqua Metals also announces new headquarters for its management and business development team in Reno.
RECYCLING TODAY — Nevada-based Aqua Metals Inc. says it has signed a letter of intent (LOI) with Taiwan-based ACME Metal Enterprise Co. Ltd. to deploy